- 2 1/2 lb. catfish fillets (1/2 pound each)
- 1 cup cornflake crumbs
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- vegetable oil spray
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix cornflake crumbs and Cajun seasoning in a shallow pie plate.
- Crack the egg into another shallow pie plate.
- Spray a baking sheet or pan with vegetable oil spray.
- Dip the fillets in the egg, then roll in cornflake crumbs. Place on the baking sheet and spray the fillets lightly with the vegetable oil spray.
- Bake about 25 minutes, or until crispy and flaky. You can turn it over to get both sides browned.