Baked Egg Nog French Toast
- 1 Loaf Rhodes™ Frozen Bread Dough, baked according to package instructions and sliced into 20 slices
- 3 oz Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 T Sugar
- 5 Eggs
- 3 Cups Egg Nog
- In a bowl, mix the softened cream cheese and sugar until well combined.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over 6 slices of bread.
- Place these 6 slices in a sprayed 9x13-inch baking dish cream cheese side up.
- Top with remaining 6 slices of bread.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs and egg nog and whisk until well blended.
- Pour evenly over bread slices. Gently press bread slices down with the back of a wooden spoon.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight or at least 8 hours.
- Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking.
- Uncover dish and sprinkle with nutmeg.
- Bake at 350°F 40-45 minutes.
- Serve warm with Cranberry Orange Syrup.