- Cooking Time: 15-20 minutes
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 7 oz. can of very large escargot (I like Roland)
- 8 oz. creamy havarti, shredded
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped scallions
- In a small baking dish or cassoulet scatter escargot & pieces of butter.
- Sprinkle minced garlic throughout dish.
- Top with shredded havarti & chopped scallions.
- Bake in 350 degree oven until edges begin to brown & cheese is melted & bubbly.
- Serve with a crusty bread, such as a baguette.