Baked Kielbasa & Sauerkraut
- Cooking Time: 35
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 1/2 lb Smoked Kielbasa
- 1 large Onion, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 lb Sauerkraut
- 3/4 cup Chicken Broth
- 2 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 tsp Allspice
- Slice kielbasa into 1/2 inch rounds.
- Rinse and drain.
- Cook over medium heat in skillet with a touch of oil for about 10 minutes (until fat us rendered and lightly browned).
- Pour out excess fat.
- Stir in onion and saute until wilted, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in sauerkraut, broth, mustard and allspice and heat until it comes to a boil.
- Transfer to a deep baking dish and cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes.