Baked Macaroni & Cheese Casserole
- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 Pkg (1 lb) Casserole Elbows
- 4 Tbsp Flour
- 1 Tsp salt
- 1 lb Velveeta block cut into small cubes,
- 4 Tbsp Butter
- 3 cups milk
- 1/4 Tsp black pepper
- 1 cup corn flake crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Cook elbows according to package directions. Drain.
- Place in buttered casserole dish.
- Melt butter in double boiler (I just use a regular pot).
- Add flour, salt, pepper and blend.
- Add milk slowly until sauce thickens slightly.
- Add cheese cubes, stirring constantly until cheese has melted completely.
- Pour cheese sauce over pasta and stir slightly.
- Top with cornflake crumbs.
- Bake for 30 minutes.