Baked Parmesan Chicken
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup parsley
- 1/4 tsp salt
- pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1-2 cloves garlic, chopped well
- 2 to 3 pounds of chicken pieces
- 1 egg beaten
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1/3 cup regular milk
- Mix together bread crumbs thru garlic in shallow bowl.
- Dip chicken pieces in egg/milk mixture
- then coat chicken pieces in crumb mixture all over.
- Place in a single layer in pan (if skinned pieces-spray pan with cooking spray)
- Bake uncovered in a 350 preheated oven until tender and coating is crispy (approximately 60 minutes (this will depend on how crowded pan is)).