Baked Tortellini and Spinach with Vodka Sauce
- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 5
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 lb. frozen tortellini (meat or cheese)
- 1 Tbs. Olive Oil
- 2 Tbs. minced garlic
- 1 bag frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 24 oz. jar of Vodka Sauce (I used Bertolli)
- 2 c. Shredded Mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cook Tortellini according to package directions.
- Heat olive oil over medium-high heat in a large skillet.
- Saute garlic on olive oil for two minutes.
- Add Vodka Sauce to the garlic in the skillet and simmer.
- Stir spinach and 1 cup of cheese into sauce over low heat.
- Drain cooked tortellini and place in a casserole or 8x8 dish.
- Pour sauce over tortellini and mix thoroughly.
- Top with remaining 1 cup of mozzarella.
- Bake for 15 minutes.