Banana Blueberry Muffins
- Servings: 12
- 2 extra-ripe medium bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1/4 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Puree bananas in blender (~1 cup).
- In medium bowl, combine bananas, eggs, sugar and butter until well blended.
- Stir in blueberries and vanilla.
- In large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- Stir banana mixture into flour mixture until evenly moistened.
- Spoon batter into well greased muffin cups.
- Bake in 350 F oven 25-30 minutes or until tester inserted in center comes out clean.