Banana Breeze Pie
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup corn flakes, crushed
- 1 8 oz. pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 medium bananas
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- In small pan over low heat, stir butter, sugar and cinnamon until bubbles form. Remove from heat. Mix in crumbs. Press mixture evenly in a 9inch pie pan to form crust, chill.
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy. Blend in sweetened condensed milk. Add 1/3 cup lemon juice and vanilla. Stir until thickened.
- Line crust with three sliced bananas sliced. Turn filling into crust. Refrigerate 2 to 3 hours or until firm. Cut two bananas into thin slices; dip slices into remaining lemon juice. Top with pie with banana slices.