Banana Bundt Cake
- Servings: 12
- 1 box Pilsbury Moist Supreme Banana Cake Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 banana -- mashed
- 1 jar caramel topping
- Set your oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare pan to keep cake from sticking by lightly coating bottom of pan with cooking spray or use shortening and a flour dusting.
- For bundt cake coat the entire pan.
- For cupcakes use paper baking liners.
- Blend cake mix, water, oil, eggs and banana in a large bowl until moistened.
- Beat with a mixer on medium speed for 2 minutes or whisk by hand for 2 minutes.
- Follow baking times below.
- When toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, your cake is done.
- To remove cake from pan, allow to cool 10 to 15 minutes before removing.
- Cool cake completely before frosting.
- Store loosely covered.
- Drizzle slices with caramel topping
- Pan Sizes:
- 13x9 inch = 32 to 36 mins
- two 8-inch round = 32 to 36 mins
- two 9-inch round = 27 to 31 mins
- bundt pan = 37 to 41 mins
- 24 cupcakes (2/3 full) = 18 to 22 mins
- Yield: 1 slice
- Serving Size: 12