Banana Raisin and Oatmeal Pancakes
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 cup golden brown sugar, packed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup plain yogurt
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- Whisk first 6 ingredients in medium bowl. Whisk yogurt, milk, eggs and vanilla in another medium bowl to blend. Whisk dry ingredients into yogurt mixture just until blended. Fold in mashed bananas, raisins and 1/4 cup melted butter.
- Brush griddle with melted butter; heat over medium heat. Working in batches, pour batter by 1/3 cupfuls onto griddle. Cool pancases until bubbles form on top and bottoms are golden brown, about 2 minutes. Turn pancakes over and cook until bottoms are golden brown, about 2 minutes.