Banana Split Dessert
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter (1 stick)
- Chocolate Syrup
- 1 8oz block cream cheese – softened
- 2 4-serving size boxes Banana Cream Instant Pudding
- 2 3/4 cups milk
- 3-4 bananas sliced
- 1 20oz can crushed pineapple – drained very well
- 1 small jar maraschino cherries – drained
- Chop cherries – reserve 12 for top decoration
- 12 oz tub of cool whip – thawed
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Place stick of butter in 13x9x2 glass dish into oven to melt. Once melted mix together graham cracker crumbs and butter with fork and pressing down to form crust.
- Bake for 5 mins and remove to cool while mixing filling
- Beat cream cheese in small bowl until creamy
- Beat pudding with milk for 2 mins until thickened
- Beat pudding and cream cheese together until just combined
- Drizzle chocolate syrup over crust
- Place sliced bananas on top of crust.
- Cover bananas with pudding mixture
- Sprinkle crushed pineapple and cherries
- Spoon cool whip on top smoothing