Banana Split Parfait
- Cooking Time: 7 minutes
- Servings: 3
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 cups Tropical Food’s Banana Split®
- 3 cups plain yogurt
- Banana extract, to taste
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanuts, chopped
- Sugar-free caramel syrup, drizzled
- Add banana extract to yogurt; taste for desired banana flavor.
- Put 1/3 cup yogurt on the bottom of parfait bowl; add enough Tropical Food’s Banana Split® to cover yogurt.
- Repeat yogurt amount on top and add more Banana Split®.
- Add some chocolate chips on top of Banana Split®, then add some chopped peanuts.
- Repeat yogurt and Banana Split® steps;
- drizzle caramel syrup on top.