Basic Scrambled Eggs
- Servings: 1-2
- Preparation Time: 5 mins
- Two Eggs
- *Butter or margarine
- Any flat sauce pan
- spoon or fork (for stirring in pan, depends on your preference)
- Optional ingredients:
- Cheddar Cheese
- *About anything else you can think to top eggs with
- *You can butter the inside of a saucepan if you want, my dad does, I don't.
- 1. Crack two eggs into a saucepan.
- 2. Turn the burner on the stove up to medium flame.
- 3. Stir the eggs until blended together, this is what scrambles them.
- 4. Continue stirring until the eggs start to scramble up. This is why I recommend a spoon, a fork will not prevent the eggs from sticking to the pan (of course this is supposedly why you use butter. What do I know, I'm just a journalism student). It's done when it tastes done.
- *5. Scoop onto a plate and top with shredded cheese, salt, pepper, parsley, or anything else you might think to top an egg with. Enjoy.