Basil Chicken Spirals
- Servings: 4
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 oz basil leaves
- 1/2 oz almonds (or any other nut)
- 1 garlic clove
- salt and pepper
- Beat chicken with rolling pin to flatten.
- In a food processor, place nuts and basil and process until finely chipped. Mix with garlic, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread basil mixture over breasts and roll up tightly. Wrap well in foil and seal ends.
- In a steamer, cook for 10 minutes. Pierce chicken rolls to make sure the juices run clear, not pink.
- Slice chicken rolls in 1/2 inch disks and serve.