Basmati Rice Risotto
- Cooking Time: 1 hour
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes or less
- 1 can Beef Consomme
- 1 dan French Onion Soup
- 1 4oz can sliced mushrooms
- 1 1/3 cup Basmati Rice
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 2 Tablespoons (or more) grated Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat your oven to 350'F and grease a 2 1/2 qt casserole dish.
- Mix all of the ingredients together, except for the cheese (although Jen mixed in a little extra cheese with these ingredients. I didn't) in a greased 2 1/2 qt. casserole dish. Cover and bake for 30 minutes. Stir and continue cooking for another 30 minutes.
- Fluff with a fork and sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese