Beef & Veggie Casserole
- Cooking Time: 80 - 85
- 1 Loaf Rhodes™ Bread or 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, baked according to package directions and cut into cubes
- 14 ounce package frozen seasoned vegetables, thawed
- 1 pound cooked roast beef, cut into strips
- 2 1/2 cups grated Monterey Jack cheese
- 6 large eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Place 1/2 of the bread or roll cubes in the bottom of a sprayed 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Top with half of the vegetables, half of the roast beef and half of the cheese.
- Repeat layers.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Carefully pour over the top, coating all ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight or 8 hours.
- Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking.
- Bake, covered, at 325°F for 60 minutes.
- Uncover and bake an additional 20-25 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.