Beefy Shells & Cheese
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 package (12 oz.) Velveeta Shells & Cheese Dinner
- 1 1/4 cups salsa
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 to 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink and drain.
- In a seperate pot boil shells according to box instructions. Drain. Add cheese and stir well.
- Stir in the salsa, beans, chili powder and salt into the ground beef and add shells. Stir well and simmer 15 minutes or so.