Best Bake Sale Cookie Dough- Lemon Cookie
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 sticks butter softened (Plugra makes this dough sinfully good)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon zest
- Combine the flour, baking powder and salt.
- In large mixing bowl, beat the butter until light, add sugar and beat again until fluffy.
- Beat in egg, lemon juice and zest.
- Beat in dry ingredients.
- Chill until firm before rolling, slicing etc.
- Bake 350 until the edges are just barely browned.
- Dough can be frozen 1 month.