Best Boiled Egg
- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 1
- 1 egg ( or as many as you want)
- 1. Fill water in sauce pan, enough to cover an egg. You can place an egg in sauce pan to measure water amount.
- Note: This action will help bring egg temperature to water level.
- 2. Place sauce pan (without egg in it) on cook top and turn heat to high.
- 3. When the water reaches to warm temperature (about 50 degrees celsius), place egg in the warm water for about 30 seconds and then take the egg out.
- Note: This is to bring the egg temperature to warm so egg shell will not crack when boiling.
- 4. Once the water starts bobbling, place the egg in the water and then turn the heat down to a point that water still bobbling slowly.
- Note: Control the heat at this point is crucial, we don't want a lot of bobbling; we want to have enough heat to keep the bobbling going slowly.
- 5. Start the timer when you place the egg into boiled bobbling water; cook the egg for 7 minutes and 30 seconds.
- 6. When time is up, take the entire pan to sink and cool it down with running cold water.
- 7. Once egg temperature is cooled down to warm or cold, your choice, you can crack the egg and enjoy the simple boiled egg.
- You have to try the boiled egg with sprinkle of salt, at least once, it is amazing.