Best Ever Rice Krispy Treats
- 2 cups butterscotch chips
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 8 cups rice krispies
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 4 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- In large saucepan, melt butterscotch chips and peanut butter over medium-low heat, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat and mix in cereal.
- Press half of the mixture into a 12x7" dish coated with cooking spray or butter.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips and butter (60-90 seconds), stirring ever 30 seconds.
- Mix in water and sugar.
- Spread over cereal mixture in dish, and cover with remaining cereal mixture.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour before cutting into squares.