Betty Crocker Peanut Butter-Ganache Bars
- Cooking Time: 2 hours
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 30
- 1 box Betty Crocker® SuperMoist® devils food cake mix
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups powdered sugar (about l lb)
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 3/4 cup honey-roasted peanuts, chopped, if desired
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips (6 oz)
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips (6 oz)
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- Heat oven to 350°F. In medium bowl, mix crust ingredients; press in bottom of ungreased 13x9-inch pan. Bake 12 minutes. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- In large bowl, mix all filling ingredients except peanuts until smooth and well blended. Stir in peanuts. Spread and pat filling evenly over cooled crust.
- In medium microwavable bowl, microwave ganache ingredients on High 1 minute. Stir with whisk; microwave about 30 seconds longer. Stir again until mixture is smooth. Spread ganache over filling. Let stand at room temperature until set and completely cooled, 2 to 3 hours. Cut into 4 rows by 3 rows.