Black Forest Bars
- 1 pkg. pudding included, devils food cake
- 1 can(21oz) cherry pie filling
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 eggs well beaten
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup milk
- 5 Tablespoons butter
- 1 (6oz.) pkg. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a 9x13 pan. In a large bowl combine all the bar ingredients, stir until well blended. Spread in pan.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean after its been inserted in center.
- In a small saucepan combine sugar, milk and butter. Bring to a boil. Boil for one minute stirring constantly. Remove from heat, stir in chocolate chips until smooth. Pour and spread over warm bars. Cool completely, cut into bars.