Blackened Chicken and Beans
- Cooking Time: 15 Total
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15 Total
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt and pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 1 can (15 oz) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup corn
- 1 cup salsa
- Combine chili powder, salt and pepper; rub over both sides of chicken.
- In a large skillet, cook chicken in oil over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until meat thermometer reads 170.
- Remove and keep warm.
- Add beans, corn and salsa to skillet; simmer for 2-3 minutes or until heated through.
- Transfer to a serving dish; serve with chicken.