- Servings: 8
- ¼ cup pecans (finely chopped)
- ¼ almonds (finely chopped)
- ¼ cup walnuts (finely chopped)
- ¾ cup vanilla wafers (finely chopped)
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 ½ lbs cream cheese
- 1 1/3 cups sugar
- 5 large eggs
- 16 ounces sour cream
- ¼ cup flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 can blueberry pie filling
- Pre-heat the oven to 325 degrees. Mix all crust ingredients together and press into the bottom and 1 ½” up the sides of a 9” spring form pan. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl beat cream cheese until it’s light and fluffy. Add sugar (a little at a time) and beat until creamy. Add one egg at a time (beating after each one). Add flour, vanilla extract and lemon juice. Mix well. Add sour cream and beat until smooth.
- Pour cream cheese mixture over the crust. Place into the oven on the middle rack and back at 325 degrees for 1 hour and 15 minutes. When time is up prop open the oven door and let cheesecake sit in the oven for 1 hour. Remove and allow cheesecake to cool and refrigerate overnight. Top with blueberry pie filling.