Bread Machine Rolls
- Cooking Time: 15
- 3 cups bread flour
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup dry milk
- 1 cup warm water
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 (.25 ounce) package active dry yeast
- 1 egg white
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1.powder, water, butter and yeast in the pan of the bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
- Set on Dough cycle; press start.
- Remove risen dough from the machine, deflate, and turn out onto a lightly floured surface.
- Divide the dough into twelve equal pieces, and form into round balls.
- Place the round balls on lightly greased baking sheets.
- Cover the rolls with a damp cloth, and let rise until double in volume, about 40 minutes. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, mix together the egg white and 2 tablespoons water; brush lightly onto the rolls. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes, or until the rolls are golden brown.