- 2 Slices Light Whole Wheat Bread
- 1 cup Sausage Crumbles
- 1 cup Shredded Cheese (2% or low-fat)
- Cheddar or Swiss
- 1 cup Egg Substitute
- 1 3/4 cup Skim or 1% Milk
- 1/4 tsp. White Pepper
- Toast bread and cut into cubes. Arrange bread cubes in a single layer in a sprayed 8x8-baking dish. Place sausage crumbles over the bread cubes, then sprinkle cheese over the top (leave out 2 tablespoons of the cheese). In a mixing bowl, beat together the egg substitute, milk and pepper. Pour egg mixture over the other ingredients, put remaining cheese over the top. Bake at 350 for about an hour. The top will brown and a knife inserted in the center will come out clean.
- 4 Servings – 4 1/2 Points each serving.