- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 15
- 12 eggs
- 12 oz milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 30 oz shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 2 cups (8 oz) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 large onion, chopped (optional)
- 14 Heat & Eat Sausage Links
- 1 cup bacon, cooked and crumbled
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, milk, salt, and pepper. Stir in the potatoes, cheese,
- onion, sausage, and bacon. Pour into greased 13" x 9" x 2" baking dish. Bake,
- uncovered, at 350˚ for 45-50 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes
- out clean. Serve with toast or English muffin.
- Servings: 12-15.