Bright Blueberry Muffins
- ½ C butter
- 1 ¼ C sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 C flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ C milk
- 2 ½ C fresh blueberries
- Zest of one large lemon
- Sanding sugar
- Preheat oven to 375F
- In a large bowl cream butter & white sugar until fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time and mix in.
- In a separate bowl, mix flour, baking powder and salt.
- Add flour mixture alternating w/milk.
- Mash ½ C blueberries and mix into batter along with lemon zest.
- Stir in remaining blueberries.
- Fill muffin cups and sprinkle with sanding sugar.
- Bake at 375F for 20 minutes or until pick comes out dry.