Broccoli Cheese Soup
- (2) 1 pound bags of frozen chopped broccoli
- 32 oz. of Fat-Free Chicken Broth (I use Swanson in a box)
- 1 small box (16 oz.) of Velveeta Light Cheese
- 1 can Diced Rotel Tomatoes
- 1 cup diced onions
- In a large sauce pan over medium heat, cook broccoli and onions in chicken broth until just tender. Add the Rotel tomatoes until heated. This I have learned from experience. Turn off the heat at this point. Dice the velveeta cheese and drop into the warm soup. Stir until cheese is melted and enjoy.