Brown Sugar Finger Wings
- Cooking Time: 105-120 minutes
- Servings: 6-7
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. ginger, fresh and finely chopped
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 3-4 lbs. chicken wings, petite style
- Mix first 4 ingredients in a small bowl.
- Grease a 13 x 9 baking pan and position wings in pan. Pour brown sugar mixture over wings. Mix chicken around to coat. Bake in heated oven for 1 ¾ - 2 hours, until tender and glazed; stirring occasionally.