Brownie with a White Chocolate Raspberry Orb
- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 1-12
- Preparation Time: 25
- 3 grams Sodium Alginate
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1 Tbsp raspberry preserves
- 2 Tbsp white chocolate syrup
- 1/2 tsp Calcium Lactate
- Add 3 grams of Sodium Alginate to 2 cups of water and mix with hand held blender. Set aside for 15 minutes.*NOTE: Use a flat bottomed dish so that the orbs won’t touch at the bottom.*
- In a separate bowl combine 1/2 cup cream with 1 Tbsp raspberry preserves and 2 Tbsp white chocolate syrup. Stir in 1/2 tsp of Calcium Lactate until dissolved.
- With a deep spoon (measuring spoons should work fine) slowing ladle a spoonful of mixture into Sodium Alginate bath. Submerge the spoon slowly for a couple seconds before you tip the white chocolate mixture into the bath. Let sit for 3-4 minutes.
- With a bored spoon remove the orbs and drop in to a flat-bottomed dish full of water for 10-20 seconds. This is called the rinsing bath. Remove and plate!