Bruschetta 'n Cheese-Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) Italian-style diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1-1/4 cups Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix for Chicken
- 8 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (2 lb.)
- 1/3 cup Roasted Red Pepper Italian with Parmesan Dressing ( I always just use regualar italian dressing)
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Combine tomatoes with their liquid, 1/2 cup of the cheese, the basil and dry stuffing mix; stir just until moistened.
- PLACE 2 chicken breast halves in large freezer-weight resealable plastic bag. Pound chicken with side of heavy can, rolling pin or meat mallet until chicken is 1/4-inch thick. Repeat with remaining chicken breast halves, adding 2 at a time to bag. Place chicken, top-sides down, on large cutting board; spread evenly with stuffing mixture. Starting at one of the narrow ends, tightly roll up chicken. Place, seam-sides down, in 13x9-inch baking dish. Drizzle evenly with dressing.
- BAKE 40 min. Sprinkle with remaining 3/4 cup cheese. Bake an additional 5 min. or until chicken is cooked through (170°F) and cheese is melted.