Bruschetta Chicken Bake
- Cooking Time: 30
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless chicken breasts
- 1 box chicken stuffing mix
- 1 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Cut chicken into bite size pieces.
- In a bowl, mix stuffing mix and diced tomatoes (do not drain) until moistened and set aside.
- Place chicken in a 2-3 quart baking dish.
- Sprinkle with basil and cheese.
- Cover with stuffing mixture and bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes or until chicken is done.