Buffalo Chicken Pizza
- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 15
- 8 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed and risen
- 2-6 ounce boneless chicken breasts, diced
- smoked paprika
- cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup Franks Red Hot Sauce
- 1/4 cup bleu cheese dressing
- celery, for garnish
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Flatten each roll into a 5-inch circle.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rest.
- Lightly spray frying pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Quickly cook diced chicken in pan and season with smoked paprika and cayenne pepper.
- Remove from heat.
- In a small bowl, combine butter and hot sauce and pour over chicken to evenly coat.
- Remove wrap from dough circles and place circles on a sprayed baking sheet.
- Top with bleu cheese dressing.
- Arrange chicken evenly over dressing.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 400°F 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and garnish with celery.