Buffalo Chicken Pizzas
- 3 oz diced chicken breast
- Frank's hot sauce or Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 1/4 cup part skim mozzerella cheese
- 1 flatwrap tortilla
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray flatwrap with olive oil cooking spray on both sides. Bake on cookie sheet for about 6-7 minutes. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix desired amount of hot sauce and chicken. I just eyeballed this, and made sure the chicken was generously coated.
- Spread chicken mixture on tortilla, top with cheese. Drizzle additional sauce over cheese if desired. Bake for another 5-6 minutes until cheese is melted and beginning to brown.
- I cut this into 6 pieces and it was a lot easier to eat. This has become my new favorite lunch! And it is POINTS friendly!
- Total POINTS: 6
My new addiction has been buffalo chicken. All summer I have tried any kind of dish with the words "buffalo chicken" in it. Being on Weight Watchers, buffalo wings and fried chicken with buffalo sauce isn't the best choice for my POINTS for the day, so I have had to improvise. My newest lunch creation is this buffalo chicken pizza, made with the Flat Wrap I mentioned earlier in the tuna salad entry from a few days ago. It was delicious! I included the picture of it, but it's kinda of fuzzy. :)