Buffalo Nuts® Wings
- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- ¼ cup Tropical Food’s Buffalo Nuts®, chopped
- Oil for frying
- 5 chicken wings
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 3 tbsp. Mirin
- 3 tbsp. Sriracha
- 1 tbsp. fish sauce
- 1 tbsp. sweet chili sauce
- 1 tbsp. fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tbsp. and 2 tsp. sesame oil
- 1/3 cup water
- ¼ head iceberg lettuce, chopped
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- Heat oil for frying.*
- In a medium sauté pan, melt butter over medium heat and sauté the garlic. Add soy sauce, Mirin, 2 tbsp. Sriracha, fish sauce, sweet chili sauce, ginger and 1 tbsp. sesame oil; stir until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Add Tropical Food’s Buffalo Nuts® and water. Reduce until the sauce is at desired consistency.
- While sauce is reducing, fry the chicken wings until crisp and to 165 degrees. Mix together mayonnaise, 2 tsp. sesame oil, and 1 tbsp. Sriracha.
- Toss wings in Buffalo Nuts® sauce.
- Place on chopped iceberg lettuce and drizzle with mayonnaise sauce.
- *Alternatively, the wings can be baked at 400 degrees until crispy.