- Cooking Time: 25-30
- Servings: 16-18 pieces
- Preparation Time: 20-25
- Full box Dassant Vanilla Cake Mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1 stick butter- melted
- 1 cup milk
- M & M's or Jelly Beans
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Lightly grease bottom and halfway up sides of baking pans.
- Combine eggs, butter and milk in medium sized mixing bowl.
- Add mix and whisk until smooth.
- Distribute batter equally between two 9-inch round cake pans.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean and cakes have slightly browned on top.
- Cool completely.
- Cut two ears out of either side of the circular cake, making the center into a bow tie.
- Assemble the pieces and decorate- make a face.
- Use white frosting for most of it, pink for the center of the ears.
- Licorice for whiskers and Jelly Beans as bow tie.