Busy Mom's Chili
- Cooking Time: 12
- Servings: 6
- 1 lb ground turkey (or beef)
- 1 26oz jar marinara sauce (I use Classico Spicy Red Pepper)
- 1 packet chili seasoning (I use McCormick Mild Chili mix)
- 1 15oz can each of black beans, cannelloni beans, and red kidney beans, drained and rinsed.
- Cook turkey and drain any liquid. Add marinara sauce, 1 cup water, and the chili seasoning. Heat mixture to a boil over medium-high heat. Cook 2 minutes.
- Stir in all three beans. Bring to a boil, cover, reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.