Butter Pecan Delight
- 1 quart butter pecan ice cream, softened
- 2 small pkgs. instant vanilla pudding
- 1 3/4 C. milk
- 1 large cool whip
- 40 Ritz crackers
- 1 stick margarine or butter, melted
- Mix pudding and milk on low speed with mixer then add to softened ice cream.
- Pour into 9 X 13 glass pan.
- Frost with thawed cool whip.
- Crush the crackers and mix with the melted margarine. (A ziplock bag is great for this task).
- Sprinkle on top of dessert and chill for 2 to 4 hours prior to serving.
I was served this dessert many times by a dear friend who was a great cook. We spent hours reading cookbooks and I never figured out if we just loved to cook or if we didn't have a life :):) This dessert serves a crowd and keeps well in the fridge. The topping of the crackers provides an interesting mix of salty and sweet. Enjoy!!