Butterscotch Oatmeal Cookie Pie
- Cooking Time: 50-55 minutes
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 1 unbaked 9" pie crust
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 1 jar (12.5 oz) butterscotch ice cream topping
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butterscotch schnapps (or sub bourbon)
- 1 cups chopped walnuts
- 3/4 cup oatmeal
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.; prepare pie crust or line a glass pie plate with a refrigerated crust per package instructions.
- In medium bowl, combine beaten eggs, butterscotch topping, melted butter, sugar, salt, butterscotch schnapps, walnuts, oatmeal, and raisins. Mix until well-blended; pour into prepared crust.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until knife inserted halfway between center and edge of pie comes out clean. Serve warm or cold, with cream if desired.