CHEESY WESTERN OMELETS
- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 10
- 6 eggs
- 3 Tbsp. milk
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 3 Tbsp. Shedd's Spread Country Crock® Spread
- 2/3 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese (about 5 oz.)
- In small bowl, with wire whisk or fork, beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper; set aside.
- In 10-inch skillet, melt 1 tablespoon Shedd's Spread Country Crock Spread over medium-high heat and cook green pepper and onion, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender; set aside.
- In 8-inch skillet, melt 1 tablespoon Spread and add 1/2 of the egg mixture.
- With spatula, lift set edges of omelet, tilting pan to allow uncooked mixture to flow to bottom. When omelet is set and slightly moist, add 1/2 of both the green pepper mixture and cheese.
- With spatula, fold omelet and cook an additional 30 seconds or until cheese is melted.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.