COUNTRY PINEAPPLE BREAKFAST CASSEROLE
- Cooking Time: 45
- Servings: 10 to 12
- Preparation Time: 45
- 1 cup butter, softened for 2 hours
- 4 cups sugar
- 20 eggs, beaten
- 4 - 20 ounce cans crushed pineapple, drained
- 3 12 inch long loaves of sliced French bread, cubed
- 6 Tablespoons lemon juice
- In a mixing bowl cream butter and sugar. Add eggs 4 at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Mix in lemon juice.
- Fold pineapple into the bread cubes.
- Blend in 3/4 of the egg mixture into the bread cubes.
- Spray butter flavored cooking spray in a 19½ x 12 x 3½ inch baking .
- Spread bread mixture into baking pan.
- Spread remaining egg mixture over bread.
- Cover pan and refrigerate overnight.
- Bake uncovered at 325ºF for 40 to 45 minutes, or until top is golden and set.