CROCKPOT CABBAGE ROLLS
- Servings: 6
- 12 large cabbage leaves
- 1 egg -- beaten
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 pound ground beef -- and/or pork
- 1 cup grated cauliflower
- 1 8 ounce can tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon Brown Sugar Twin
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Immerse cabbage leaves in large kettle of boiling water for 3 minutes
- or until limp; drain.
- Combine egg, cream, onion, salt, pepper, beef, and cooked faux rice
- Place about 1/4 cup meat mixture in center of each loaf, fold in
- sides and roll ends over meat.
- Place in a slow cooking pot.
- Combine tomato sauce with brown sugar twin, lemon juice, and
- Worcestershire sauce; pour over cabbage rolls.
- Cover and cook on slow 7-9 hours.
- Makes 6 servings.