Cajun Potato Skillet
- 1 pound bacon, chopped
- 1 medium onion
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 large stalk celery
- 1/2 bunch fresh parsley
- 1 bunch green onions
- 3 pounds potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Cook bacon in a large skillet over medium heat until crisp, about 10 minutes. Do not drain.
- Meanwhile, chop onion, bell pepper, celery, parsley and green onions.
- Add onion, bell pepper and celery to skillet. Cook, stirring frequently, until slightly tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add parsley, green onions, potatoes, salt, thyme and cayenne to skillet. Reduce heat to low. Cook, stirring frequently, until potatoes are tender, about 10 minutes.