- 2 1/2 cups Pecans
- 1 large egg white, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cups white sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 300F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, stir the pecans with the egg white.
- In a small bowl, stir together the sugar, cinnamon, allspice and salt. Pour over the nuts and stir until evenly coated.
- Spread in a single layer on the baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes.
- Slide parchment paper (with nuts still on it) off of the baking sheet and onto a wire rack (or the counter) to cool.
- Break nuts up into a bowl to serve or store at room temperature in an airtight container.