- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 30
- maple syrup
- Nature's seasonings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Melt a stick of butter (or less, just to coat chicken & potatoes) in the oven in a roasting pan.
- Put in chicken, one head garlic (separated but not peeled) and cut up potatoes and coat with butter. Season with salt & pepper or Nature's Seasoning.
- Bake 40 minutes, basting and turning occasionally.
- Pour maple syrup over everything stir to coat everything. I don't measure, just pour to coat everything (recipe says 1/4 cup but I'm sure I put in more)
- Bake another 20 min. or until potatoes & chicken are done.