Cansicle Ice Cream
- Servings: 4
- 1. 15 oz can pie cherry pie filling ( or whatever you want like Peach pie filling )
- about half of a 16 oz can of hershey Chocolate syrup
- 1/2 tsp extract of vanilla ( make it grown up with 1 Tbsp Brandy or Rum)
- freeze the can of pie filling about 4 hours or so.
- Take out the filling into a blender and pour the chocolate syrup Brandy or vanilla. Blend until smoooth. pour into a shallow dish that will fit in your freezer ( metal dish works great for this ) freeze for 2 hours or until frozen then scoop off the ice cream into serving bowls. Can keep in freezer if in a air tight container.