- Servings: 24
- 2 cups flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 3 sticks unsalted butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons coffee extract
- 1 cup half and half
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Mix flour, powder, and salt together and set aside.
- Cream butter and sugar till light and fluffy in mixer.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Add coffee extract.
- Alternately add dry ingredients and half and half, beating till smooth.
- Pour into prepared tins and bake 25 min. or till tester comes out clean.
- Cool completely. Frost with cream cheese-mascarpone frosting and dust with cinnamon.