Caramelized Pear and Chocolate Ganache Pizza
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 min
- 2 small red bartlet pears, thick sliced, seeds and stems removed
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 12-inch prepared pizza crust, warm
- 1 wedge double cream cheese, thin sliced
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted
- Melt butter in sauté pan; add sugar and pear slices. Sauté over medium-low heat until pears are golden and caramelized.
- 2Combine heavy cream and chocolate in top of double boiler over simmering water and cook until chocolate is smooth and melted; whisking occasionally. Keep warm.
- 3Slice warm pizza crust into 8 pieces.
- 4To assemble each dessert pizza; arrange1 slice pizza crust on plate. Top with 2 cheese slices, 1 pear slice, another slice of pizza crust, 2 cheese slices and 1pear slice. Drizzle warm chocolate sauce over top. Repeat with remaining dessert pizzas.